AMHR/ASPC Convention Location

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
Anyone know how the location is selected for Convention? Is it rotated from Area to Area each year? Just curious.

Thans

I believe it is rotated - it was in Michigan last year or the year before.

Last year is was in Orlando, Florida, the year before it was in Branson, Missouri, the year before that it ..was in Buffalo, NY.

Yes.... they do rotate Area's every year.

So who is planning to go to Convention this year?
default_biggrin.png

Your welcome....we can't attend Convention ...we do not have enough of vacation time off to do the shows and the Convention.

Sure would like to be there to accept our ASPC Classic Geldings HOF in Halter.."Buckeye WCF Classical Story" our very first show pony that we purchased and had alot of help from Getitia and Les to get started in showing the ponies, now we have just as many ponies as miniatures, LOL ..but we have FUN showing BOTH !!!

Pammy
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We signed up to go and had planned on vacation for two days of it, that has all changed. My brother was in a bad accident Sept 30th and I have had to take off a lot for doctors appt's and such and have had to take off of work for that. It is so close I'ms sorry I won't be able to make the most of it. Our mare is getting a HOF plaque on Saturday morning so we will be there for that for sure.

We signed up to go and had planned on vacation for two days of it, that has all changed. My brother was in a bad accident Sept 30th and I have had to take off a lot for doctors appt's and such and have had to take off of work for that. It is so close I'ms sorry I won't be able to make the most of it. Our mare is getting a HOF plaque on Saturday morning so we will be there for that for sure.
Not going this year although I have been many times in the past.It is very informative and interesting and you get to meet lots of people.I had planned to go, but then the chance came up to go to Australia and New Zealand in March so I am saving my money for the big trip.It's official-just mailed my trip money yesterday so I'm in.Now I'm working on spending money for the trip.I'm cleaning out the tack room and selling stuff I don't use.If you are looking for anything specific e mail me at [email protected] and I just might have it in my 20 year accumulation of Mini supplies.I will be thinking about all of you at Convention this year.I am going to miss the clinics-they are always so very good.Those of you who are going please post important decisions on the web so we can be informed.

Latest posts

Back