AMHA World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
This it not totally miniature horse related but it is AMHA World Show horse related.

When they announced the winner of the Golf Cart drawing I believe that the winner was Jan Nuckolls which should be our "wildoak." I have been trying to call her for the last 45 minutes and her line is always busy. Maybe she already knows.

If I guessed the right person congratulations. I won the golf cart two years ago and I can't tell you how much good use I have gotten out of it.

It could have been Jana Nichols, who owns Double Diamond. That would be nice after what happened to them at nationals. I know she went to worlds, although minus all her show clothes that were stolen.

Whoever it is, congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Neil, it was me indeed! I came home on Wednesday but had about 4 phone calls tonight after it was announced LOL. I WILL be going back up to get it, if I have to drive it back to Austin
default_smile.png
I have an old one and have been shopping for a newer one since I've pretty much beat it to death, and had babies climbing in and out of it "tasting" the upholstery. I am pretty excited about the new one
default_biggrin.png

Jan

Thanks Neil, it was me indeed! I came home on Wednesday but had about 4 phone calls tonight after it was announced LOL. I WILL be going back up to get it, if I have to drive it back to Austin
default_smile.png
I have an old one and have been shopping for a newer one since I've pretty much beat it to death, and had babies climbing in and out of it "tasting" the upholstery. I am pretty excited about the new one
default_biggrin.png
Jan
Congratulations, as I said I won it two years ago and love mine. Makes me wonder how I survived around here without it. I hauled it back to Texas last year for Worlds.

I tried to call you for over an hour but your line was always busy. Glad someone made it through.

The year I won mine I had not taken a horse trailer to Texas with me to bring it home. Fortunately, the woman that was the Super Amateur that year won a horse trailer and had flown in from Washington and had it no way to get the trailer home. Guess a horse trailer just wasn't allowed as carry on luggage on her flight. I ended up bringing the Amateur horse trailer here with my golf cart in it. Her husband came down and picked up the trailer a few weeks later.

I tried to call you for over an hour but your line was always busy. Glad someone made it through.
Can't imagine why, I really haven't been on the phone all night. We were at a movie when I started getting calls, and they went to my voice mail. I did return a call to someone there, was that you? At any rate, I'm tickled to win it - I remember your story about getting your cart home to CA.
default_smile.png
I don't have so far to go fortunately.

Jan

Can't imagine why, I really haven't been on the phone all night. We were at a movie when I started getting calls, and they went to my voice mail. I did return a call to someone there, was that you? At any rate, I'm tickled to win it - I remember your story about getting your cart home to CA.
default_smile.png
I don't have so far to go fortunately.

Jan
I started calling right after they announced the winner. I think it was between class 127 and 128 though somewhere in Liberty. The number I used came from:

http://www.lilbeginnings.com/breeders/ (Texas page 6)

and

http://www.wildoakfarm.com/

The phone just rang and I never got a voice mail. Anyway, glad you won and people got in touch with you.

Oh my gosh Jan!

I am so happy for you..............................

Beth

Congratulations Jan! Who wouldn't LOVE a new golf cart!

Carol

CONGRATULATIONS, I won mine back 4-5 years ago when the theme was Celebration of the States. Love mine and would not give it up for anything. That was the second year in a row it had been won by someone in Oklahoma.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back