AMHA World sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lot # 48 is now standing in my barn :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin Now how did that happen?????? :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Becky and I were inpecting the sale horses on Saturday night and she just grabbed my heart. Went back to our stalls and told Frank about her and low and behold he thought he should go look. :bgrin :bgrin

Unfortunately for us the prices like the show entries were up quite a bit. BUT SHE'S WORTH IT! :bgrin :bgrin (Wish I could have seen who was bidding against us....I would have jumped up and hog tied them!)

:bgrin Charlotte :bgrin

The Buckeroo son that sold for $5000 was lot no. 59. Still can't believe he went for so little!

Congratulations Charlotte and Frank! Beautiful mare what you got

I haven't seen you all where were you hidden? This time I brought my husband with me and we had a good time, one of the best sales ever. Can't wait for Lufkin !!

A

I REALLY wanted Lot 72, but didn't stay until she sold. If I had known she was going to go so cheap, I should have been there! Beautiful mare!!

The Buckeroo son that sold for $5000 was lot no. 59. Still can't believe he went for so little!
:new_shocked: o my, he is nice. I can't believe a son of buckeroo went for $5,000(why did he sell for that?)

I think I can probably give you my opinions why he was such a steal of a deal.
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

First he was bay. Second he was #59 in the sale. Quite a few people had left or had spent their money. Third, I know some did not bid because they thought he would go for big bucks. Debbie Grayson from Fallen Ash Farms had not put a reserve on him. So the auctioneer did not take very much time trying to sell him. Before anyone knew it they said "Sold"!

Debbie had hand picked this little stallion to breed to her Scout daughters. He has the most beautiful dished Arabian type head and is an over all gorgeous little guy. Not to mention he is a National/World producer! Fortunately for us, he was the steal of the whole sale! :bgrin :bgrin :488: :488: :488:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know who bought him? Or what's happening with FAF? Seems like she dropped off the edge of the world recently - no ads, not much showing.

Latest posts

Back