AMHA Marketing Software

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
I posted about this on another thread and thought this subject deserved its own topic.

Recently I became aware of a new program that the AMHA marketing committee is using on a trial basis. It is an absolutely awesome piece of software. Which I hope the powers that be will decide to allow the marketing committee to use again next year. I understand that will be decided at the next national meeting. :DOH!

In any case what this thing does is identify all media contacts (magazines, news papers, television or radio) that might have an interest in the show or activity within a given area that can be decided on (50 miles, 100 miles etc.), the way those interested people want to be contacted and even verification once they have received a press release.
default_new_shocked.gif

Then with a push of the button it will fax or email the press release to all those contacts. And if they require snail mail it identifies that also. I saw a demonstration of the software and it is very easy to use and really does a bang up job from what I have seen.
default_wub.png

I have seen the results at three shows now and I am glad to report it does work. At all three shows we have gotten an influx of non-miniature people in the stands and walking around looking at horses. Additionally we also received news media crews that came to the site and did stories of some sort at each one. Kind of cool if you ask me and exactly the proactive type stuff we need the registry to do.
default_aktion033.gif

I encourage anyone thru out the country that is putting on a show, seminar, awards banquet, parade, nursing home visit or any other activity with miniature horses to contact the folks on the marketing committee for help in using this great tool to promote your event.
default_yes.gif

Also let your directors know what you experience after you have used it; they will need the input when it comes time to vote on continued use etc. I think you will be impressed.
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

I'm on the Marketing Committee and John is right. This new progarm could mean reaching another plateau of people that otherwise would have never known about miniature horses. It has been used in a few areas so far and I believe it has been successful in raising the numbers of spectators at the local shows. Teri Collins has worked very hard to get this program and for the wealth of information it could supply all AMHA clubs, she could sure use support so AMHA will let us continue to subscribe to it.

Thank you John for posting about this and I hope we can get enough support to be able to continue this program.

You are more than welcome, in my opinion it is this type thing that the Registry can do much better than most indivdual farms. :DOH!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

The benefit to the entire industry from the increased participation by the general public is the most important part of what is being done here.

If the folks that are working for all of us on these committees get the things they need to be sucessful we all benefit. :DOH!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Thank You to all you workers, I appreciate on a personal and business level what you are doing for all of us.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

This is wonderful!!! Does anyone know if this has been used for the Western Regional show coming up?

I have no idea if it was, but if it was not. It should have been, with the results we have seen here at the 3 shows it is awesome. At the San Antonio show alone I had 19 new non-miniature people stop and talk to us at our stalls. Pretty awesome number I think.
default_wub.png
:DOH!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Contact Terri Collins or minimomnc for more information I guess.
default_saludando.gif

Back