AMHA Lookup for my new mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Farina

In Remembrance
Reaction score
Hi,

I need an AMHA lookup for my with AMHR registered mare. Her name is there BHR Sallye, born 5/10/1988 and her stud is BHR Big Jack and her mother is Daytona's Minute II.

I wonder if she is registered with AMHA too?

Thank you, Jessica

Hi, Jessica

I couldn't find your mare or her parents in the AMHA studbook.

Lisa

Thank you very much! You were very helpful!
yes.gif

The reason your mare isn't AMHA is she is listed as 37" in AMHR. However both of her parents are registered shetlands, your mare was not registered as a shetland. You might be interested in this website as your mare goes back to Seth Thomas on both sides of her pedigree.

The Seth Thomas Collection

Here is her pedigree from a full sister. I have put the generation next to each name so you can see who is who.

45980A PATTON'S TIME PIECE - GGsire

100132A DAYTONA'S TIMEX - Grand sire

24824A SUNNYSIDE PRINCESS - GG dam

138690A BHR - BIG JACK - Sire

39340 PLANTATION'S BILLY THE KID -GG sire

77184 DAYTONA'S COVER GIRL - Grand Dam

38551 SHAMROCK'S JANE LARIGO - GG dam

26222A SETH THOMAS -GGsire

45980A PATTON'S TIME PIECE - grandsire

32627 TULIP PATTON - GG dam

114083A DAYTONA'S MINUTE II - Dam

39340 PLANTATION'S BILLY THE KID - GGsire

61982 DAYTONA'S VIXEN - grand dam

31505 PATTON'S SURPRISE - GGdam

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, minimomC!

I know some horses here in Europe they were formerly registered AMHA and AMHR and they are taller than 34". So I thought maybe this one too.

I know that she goes back to Seth Thomas on both sides and she shows it. I have put together her pedigree at http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/bhr+sallye

I really like this mare, she has a colt by foot and we are trying to breed her again to our 3x Royal Red Viking-grandson. I hope the offspring will be eligible for ASPC...

Thanks again for your help.

Latest posts

Back