AMHA and AMHR look ups please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawks_Eye_Minis

Reaction score
First i WILL be getting my boys registered but my gelding i just wasnt in a huge hurry to since i KNOW he will have a forever home with me or if not he would go back to his breeder anyways ( no we dont have a contract but i just figure it would be the right thing to do) Ive had quite a few people asking about more on his liniage but i have NO clue.. Other then i know his sire is LWO+ and he also passed away 2 and a half years ago in a freak accident.. Weve ben wondering on his coat color what the possibilties are since i was told silver buckskin but hes way darker now

His sire is

Reeces Mr Lucky Hawk AMHR # 224600A

Dam is

Barnetts Sweet Pea AMHR# 87000A

Second is my weanling colt i just accuired just looking to find out what i can about his breeding also

Sire is

Buckeye WCF Antares Moonstrom Defiant AMHR# 261947A

AMHA# A161629

Dam is

Brennums My Lil Rosebud AMHR# 272215A

AMHA# A171291

Dissclaimer both horses will get reg as soon as we pay off a huge vet bill

Thank you so much but i have another question... when there all listed like is its so confusing im used to seeing llike - = order if that makes sense instead of them all lined up the way from above. How can i straighten it out to how i can figure it out lol

THANK YOU AGAIN i apreciate it

I will say that I have seen a pic of Reeces Mr Lucky Hawk, and he was a pretty handsome boy on his owners website. Not sure of his color but did look palomino to me with blue eyes.

mindylee he was a nice looking stud.. unfortunatly he was killed when a bunch of bratty teens let Mrs bergs horses out in the midle of the night.. he got out on the highway and was hit by a car...

This is my weanling colt the kids named him Nemo LOL since hes so tiny

_MG_91771.jpg

And this is hawk and i at our first and only show aprently thats NOT his thing LOL

28270_133689826655953_100000448106987_272790_6314377_n1.jpg

I have an AMHR only sorrel mare by Reeces Mr Lucky Hawk; Fikes Lucky Hawk Showgirl.

showgirl%20-%20july%2014,%202006%20-%20head.jpg

I need to update the pics on my website, this is several years old.

Latest posts

Back