AMHA *& AMHR LookUP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srminiatures

Reaction score
I have not yet became a member of AMHA so I cant get on the stud book... I need a look up on these horses to see if they have ever been shown or have foals... AMHA Horses are: JSW GOOD DEEDS LOMESOME SCOUT, HIGH COTTON LEGENDARY SIR RICHARD, HIGH COTTON TURKS FREDDRICK THE RED, LITTLE KINGS BT TANGO; AMHR Horses are: DOUBLE H'S PRINCESS GRACIE,LITTLESTEPPERS MISS BUCKARENA, LITTLESTEPPERS XENA PRINCESS. EMAIL IS [email protected]

The AMHA horses have no show record and the only foal is for BT Tango, one foal in 2007. Freddrick The Red isn't listed in the studbook at all. No show records or foals on the AMHR horses.

You can research the AMHA show records on their archives but unless you know when they showed, it would be very hard. Or you can call AMHA and ask if they have ever been shown. AMHR keeps track of any HOF points and the AMHR horses have none, really doesn't mean they didn't show but if they did, they didn't place good enough to get any points.

Little Kings BT Tango A147974

Sire Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too

Dam Little Kings Sweet Melody

Foal Redrock Kiss Me Kate A179115 (b. 05/25/2007)

Dam Mini Bits Kandi Kises

Present owner listed as Suzanne L Sooter

Hope this helps - good luck!

ps. Have just visited the Little Kings website and found a pic of Tango's dam, Sweet Melody! She is on their Mares section under the Foundation mares - keep watching and her picture will flash up approx half way through the slide show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back