America's got talent

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad for mini's

Reaction score
Who else was totally blown away by the last performance ? The "chicken catcher" was the most extraodinary, moving, heartfelt and amazing performance I have ever seen ! For starting out with everyone laughing at him and to still be able to perform a flawless act like that is unbelievable. When he started singing, you could of heard a pin drop. I know my jaw dropped to the floor ! I'm still in awe of him and can't wait to see him perform in Vegas
default_yes.gif

I did! He was amazing, but I wonder how much of the "good ole boy" was an act to get him noticed? He was very talented.

I also liked the 5 sister act.

Did anybody see the miniature horse act? It wasn't on very long - a little sorrel horse, a couple of folks dressed up city cowboy style. I think they were trying to make the horse golf -- put a club in his mouth and he swung it to hit the ball. Didn't make it to Vegas
default_biggrin.png

He was great....I'm a country girl through and through and even I thought after hearing him talk "Great your typical stereo typed uneducated redneck hillbilly this should be interesting." Ok, boy was I wrong the guy may not be able to speak worth a darn, But boy can he sing, I was in tears and I DO NOT cry....That is one of my favorite songs as it reminds me of my Dad who passed in 2006 five days before Christmas at age 53 from a heart attack. Dad was a huge Garth Brooks fan....The 14 year old girl was amazing as well. She has an amazing voice....The chicken catcher though has been my favorite so far...Do you ever just sit there, shake your head and wonder though at some of the acts they let through?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Chrystalpaths for posting that link. I watched off and on, busy doing something or other, and just caught a very brief bit of his song. It was beautiful, and he did do a great job. That song was a favorite of my late husband's also, and it is very special to me too.

Thanks ChrystalPaths, I was just about to go see and you made it much easier. Thank you. One of my favorite songs too and he did a great job.

Thank you for posting that link, I'm on dial up and can't do videos.

I think he is as genuine a person that you could find. I hope he goes far in this competition. It sounds like he really deserves it.

I didn't see the mini horse act, sounds cute though.

Jess, I know what you mean about some of those acts, what a waste of everyone's time, especially the ones that have a decent talent to show. It's amazing the talent that some of them have, I would rather see people like this rather than hear about celebrities any day !

Latest posts

Back