AMC's The Walking Dead

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
I'm not big on the zombie genre, but I thought I'd give AMC's new show The Walking Dead a chance. It was better than I expected, but I realized just how jaded the movies have made me when - after watching several zombies get shot - I freaked out about the horse. Anyone else watch?

I DVRd it but have not watched it yet. I am a huge fan of Zombie flix and I understand this takes the better concepts from different "types" of movies ( 28 days later, night of the living dead, ect) and combines them with an added dose of a way to continue the storyline.

I'm not big on the zombie genre, but I thought I'd give AMC's new show The Walking Dead a chance. It was better than I expected, but I realized just how jaded the movies have made me when - after watching several zombies get shot - I freaked out about the horse. Anyone else watch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved it!
default_laugh.png

But then, Night of the living dead (the real one) is one of my favorite movies!

To me, it is social commentary.

On WD I was not amused about the horse though. Humans? Whatever, but doing a horse was just unnessary violence! LOL!

OH!!! I love Zombie movies. I may be the only girl in the world who thinks just about any moview would be better with a zombie or two
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

We've recorded the show but haven't watched it yet. Looking forward to it though
default_smile.png

A friend of mine told me about a series they ran on IFC that was about zombies and the Big Brother show. I can't believe I hadn't heard of that one but was able to record and watch it. I liked it
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
I twas called Dead Set.

We DVR'd it and will most likely watch the new episode tonight. I HATE that it comes on at 10:00, I am an early to bed, early to rise person.

Latest posts

Back