(Almost)Yearling update: Dynamite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutlawStyle

Reaction score
I love this filly soooo much. :D This is Dynamite, my very first Mini foal. Just when I think I love her as much as I can.. she amazes me again. lol I've been looking at her with her shaggy thick coat on & I was a bit worried. Sooo here is the before & after shot. I'm going to bring out the real camera & get some better quality pictures this week.

35l85xx.jpg

2r47er9.jpg

She's standing funny in this picture, ignore that. This just shows how much hair was on her legs.

16nes9.jpg

30vdt3a.jpg

2i5h4y.jpg

r2lwrc.jpg

Spent all day with her & I'm thinking she's gonna learn to dance. Without a halter or lead I can walk, job, run around her little pasture & she will stay right by my side. We did circles, ran back & forth. Anywhere I go, she went. I was wishing I got it on video.
default_smile.png

Very pretty! I hope you have a blanket for her! It still may get chilly yet! Its only March!

Yes I do. We got a few blankets though she doesnt need them yet.. we've had very warm weather here (it was 70 yesterday
default_yes.gif
) & she also stays inside so that helps too. I wasnt going to clip yet but.. we've recently been hit with lice here so it needed to be done..
default_sad.png

Beautiful girl .. very pretty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got some pictures that are a little more clear. Been working with her on her halter show training. Just when she's starting to figure it out she starts getting the habit of over stretching. So she really isn't standing right in any of these pictures.

j9rbjb.jpg

28849pw.jpg

mllgt0.jpg

33vlqh5.jpg

zkri2c.jpg

wwnnmo.jpg

Latest posts

Back