Almost done with the barns!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaaahhhh!!! Now I see! ANd yes I have fed around 20 horses, so I do know how grumpy they can get with their grain. It all makes perfect sence now.....you really do have beautiful barns, I would love to have something similiar some day.

What a stunning barn. You guys should be so proud of your selves. I never realized Priefert would do custom fronts ( mini height ) How high are they. If I call them can I use your name in explaining what I need. Great job and keep the pictures coming!

Heidi

AHHHHH JELOUSY can i move in?! HAHA if you walk out somday and theres a 14 yearold girl living in your barn i warn you its "not" me! HAAH you did a great joba nd when i become rich im making the same exact barn

Hi There,

It is very awesome BARN!!....

I know you all work really hard to put this farm together and it is coming along nicely!...
default_smile.png

I really need to come over and visit you all again!

What a stunning barn. You guys should be so proud of your selves. I never realized Priefert would do custom fronts ( mini height ) How high are they. If I call them can I use your name in explaining what I need. Great job and keep the pictures coming!Heidi
Ours were the first like this that Priefert has ever done. lol They were completely custom, so we had to work pretty closely with them to get exactly what we wanted. They are the normal height of their stalls, we wanted them to match the big horse stalls on the other side of the isle, we also didn't like the idea of shorter stalls that they could potentialy jump/rear over. The wood part of the stall is somewhere around 2'9". Its the perfect height so that they can see out, and aren't in solitary confinement...makes for much happier ponys. lol.

Priefert actually got ahold of us yesterday, wondering if we could send them some pictures to use in catalogs and for customers, as they had someone else interested in the same design, so if you call them up, just tell them you want what the Kuzmics got! lol

<br />can you somehow give me details of the custom order info on the Priefert Stalls, so I do not have to re-create the wheel with them again? thanks<br />
<br /><br /><br />
If you just call or e-mail them, and tell them you are interested in doing stalls for miniatures, then tell them that you want something a long the lines of what some people had done a little while ago, with the metal ext

FABULOUS!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png

If some of my horses come up missing, I'll know they ran away from home to go live in your barn!
default_laugh.png
I think I'd have to join them! It's NICE!

Latest posts

Back