"Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
I'd like to graciously thank Marilyn Hildebeidle on her most recent selection of "Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Perfection". I'd been searching for the last two years for the PERFECT HOME for this little mare and I've finally found it.

You can't tell by the photo but "Perfection's" a tiny ultra refined little mare that measure's 28 inches and my concern for her was that she should never be bred. I own several small mares and have never had any difficulty with breeding them. But not all small mares are built for breeding and "Perfection" is one of those mares. She has a short little back and wouldn't be able to carry a foal safely to term.

So I'm EXTREMELY thankful that she has a new forever home with Marilyn on 500 acres where she can live out her life without the concern of being bred.

Thank you....

100_0091-1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Always a good feeling.
default_smile.png
She has such a sweet face!

Jan

what a relief !!! Thats great news.
biggrin.gif

I am so glad she wont be bred, and that the new owner understands why.

congrats
aktion033.gif
you had to wait 2 years just to find a home that wouldn't breed her? thats kinda sad
no.gif
minis have more use than just being bred.

Yep.... I had plenty of people interested in her over the last two years but I needed to be certain that they wouldn't take the chance of breeding her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep.... I had plenty of people interested in her but I needed to be certain that they wouldn't take the chance of breeding her.
I've got one of those non-breeding mares here, but the right person hasn't come along yet.It will happen-I just need to be more patient Glad you found the perfect home for her.

I've got one of those non-breeding mares here, but the right person hasn't come along yet.It will happen-I just need to be more patient Glad you found the perfect home for her.

Patience.... indeed you don't want to jeopardize there lives. It's not worth it and the right home will come along.

Patience.... indeed you don't want to jeopardize there lives. It's not worth it and the right home will come along.
I agree... We have a lil one -- she is 28.5" but is cowhocked so not breeding material so we are looking for the right home for her -- been looking just over a year now and havent found it yet either BUT that is ok -- until we do she will remain right here getting loved on by my family
default_smile.png
I am glad that it worked out for you and your lil gal and congrats to the new owner of her -- she is gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back