All you internet shoppers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
A black patent dash and brass rein rail for a mini A cart?

Thanks ALOTTA!

It depends on your cart- what fits a Jerald won't fit a Graber! Go back to the manufacturer and see if they have one, and if not, then I'd check with the carriage supply companies like Carriage Driving Essentials, Iowa Valley, etc. and see if they can have one custom made.

Good luck!

Leia

Talk to Sandee at Iowa Valley Kim - brass reinrailfor sure, and if she doesn't have the dash she may know where to get it.

I was fortunate enough to find one on the LB sales board for $20. It is made by superior sulky and is for their carts, but my husband has acess to an industrial die cut machine and can stamp out two new holes without ruining the dash. The holes for the graber are set on 16" centers, theirs were 22.5. It was well worth it if you have acces to the equipment to modify it without destroying it in the process. A regular drill would be quite messy, it would heat and warp the patent leather and would have a heck of a time going through the thick metal.

Latest posts

Back