All 4H Alumni

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indian*R*A*I*N*Dance

Reaction score
Hi,

Im a 4H member in Mass and the Mass 4H foundation is having an Alumni round up. There are prizes for the person who round up the most names across the U.S. If you were a 4H member when you were younger please PM me your name and there are extra points for getting addresses, email and phone numbers.

If you could help me out that would be great.

http://www.mass4h.org/alumniroundup_2009.pdf

Thanks so much!,

Jenny

I was! 13 years in Washington State Performance Horse Project, Bits N Spurs club. My name is Leia Gibson, my email is below in my signature line if you need it. (They do NOT have permission to use it for solicitation, which is why I won't give my addy or phone number. Sorry!)

Leia

Hmm...just read the PDF and it looks like postal addresses are required. Send me an email, will you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much everyone!

Leia, your right, an address is required, don't think I payed attention to that part. Thats perfectly fine not including your phone number. Yup, email coming your way.

~ jenny

I was in 4-H! I showed sheep, horses, cattle, cat (1yr), guinea pigs, photography, and rabbits during our 4-H fair. my email is [email protected] and if you need any other info for it just email me and I will give it to you.

Just sent you a PM from NH, 7 years as a mmber showing horses and 30 years and going as a horse leader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sending you a PM with info. 8 years as member showing beef and dairy. 20 years as leader.

Mark

I sent you a PM. I was in a horse 4-H group for 6 years. I rode on the Maine State riding team at the BIG E. It was a blast. Now my daughter, Makayla, is in 4-H and loves it. They do everything, not just one animal. I think 4-H is the best and is so good for kids! Good for you for being involved! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Sue

I was in 4H but in Canada, if they'll take that for a point let me know!

I was in 4H for 10 years as a Surry Mtn Rider. Was on the team for NH at Big E. So many memories and friends made. Now I'm a leader with my mom (Diana) so that my daughter can be in 4H! PM coming your way.

I think Jenny has close to 50 pts so far, Thankyou all for your help. The contest doesn't end until the end of Feb. so keep the names coming.

- Cindy

Hopefully I am not too late, I was a youth member (many years ago) for most of my teenage years, plus as an adult I was a leader of an equine 4-H group for most of my daughters teen years. I will email you with my info Good luck

Julie Flanigan

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

7 years in 4-H as a youth in in the late 60's/early 70's in MI, 3 years as a Leader in the 80's in IL when I was a new grad, again as a Leader 3 years when we were in IA (Patty was a member as well) 2001-2004.

My hubby was in 4H for 11yrs(he even has a plaque for being in for 10yrs) and he said you can use his info if you want. He showed cattle, swine, chickens, pygmy goats!

Let me know!

Leya

Latest posts

Back