After looking for months and months..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn R

Reaction score
I tend to look for months to see what catches my eye. Well after looking for quite awhile I finially comitted to purchasing this lovely girl.

Without further ado.......

Here is LTD's Magic Man's Hot Topic, an A/R registered Magic Man daughter. She arrived here early this am,delivered safe and sound by Hauled Right, Frenchie did a great job getting her here.

A big THANK YOU goes out to Lisa Davis from Ltd Minis and to Hauled Right Horse Transport.

Thanks for letting me share.

IMAG038A.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I am so jealous..... I had been looking at this filly earlier this year and couldn't decide between her or Miss royal platinum.. as usual I wanted both.

Fantastic choice... well done you.

default_saludando.gif
Now if you should change your mind...
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I am so jealous..... I had been looking at this filly earlier this year and couldn't decide between her or Miss royal platinum.. as usual I wanted both.

default_saludando.gif
default_biggrin.png
Oh my goodness, you just need to email Lisa and ask her for some shots of the 2009 foals. You think you had a hard time choosing before
default_smile.png

Thanks for the compliments!!!!

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
default_biggrin.png
Oh my goodness, you just need to email Lisa and ask her for some shots of the 2009 foals. You think you had a hard time choosing before
default_smile.png

Thanks for the compliments!!!!

Ha ha...I have been looking, husbands told me I have to sit on my hands.... :No-Sadboo

Beautiful Frame markings.....she's absolutely gorgeous. CONGRATULATIONS!
default_aktion033.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub Congratulations!!!! I too have been looking at this filly but unfortunately I couldn't afford her yet
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back