After 372 Days...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] So happy you have a beautiful red headed filly
default_smile.png
Now you get a good nights sleep tonight
default_biggrin.png

Congrats Matt!! What a long wait, but she is gorgeous, well worth the wait!
default_wub.png

Congrats Matt - looks like she is well worth the wait!!

Barbie

Thank you so much, everyone. I'm still pinching myself; I can't believe my baby girl now has a baby girl and is such an amazing mom; you'd think this was her third or fourth foal (yes, I am a very proud, doting grandpa
default_biggrin.png
)

Congratulations, Matt!
default_smile.png

She is a real cutie. I'm glad everything went well for you and them.

I've only been through foaling once and my little filly who is now 3 still acts like I am Dad!
default_biggrin.png
She's still my little girl.

Daryl

LOVE the phiotos - how precious is she????!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
A big congrats to you all the way from California!

Liz R.

More congratulations from California! Baby Briar is just adorable. I love the photo with mom and baby. I don't know how you'll get sleep now; I'd be in the barn or watching the camera.
default_laugh.png
Looking forward to more photos...maybe some video??
default_wink.png

Rebecca

Aww, Matt--what a sweetheart!
default_wub.png
She looks like a redhead like my Rosie girl!! Beautiful!!! Boy, Lexus sure looks like Gypsy!

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your pretty filly!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Matt,

O M G!
default_new_shocked.gif
She beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
And that pic of Briar and Lexus is just precious. So, so happy for you! Been waiting for this annoucement for a LONG time!
default_laugh.png
Guess I don't have to tell you how long it's been!
default_wink.png

Awwww, she looks sooo sweet! Congratulations, can't wait to see more pics of her when you post.
default_aktion033.gif

She is absolutely precious!! Congratulations! I bet you're going to need a bigger memory card for your camera now.
default_laugh.png

Thanks again, everyone, for the lovely compliments. She is such a sweetheart. With Royal's great personality and Lexus' gentle nature, she's sure to grow into a really gentle girl. I couldn't have asked for a nicer foal.

P.S. There are some new pics in the Photo Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
My mare is at 380 days today.I am exhausted!
default_no.gif

Uggghhh. I feel for you, really I do. Can't wait to see pics once he/she arrives. I think the "late" ones just love the idea of being fashionably late...More attention
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back