Africam....A question about it.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon

Reaction score
I've watched the Africam numerous times. Once, the cam was scanning all over and I saw a building in the background. There were wildebeasts that day and the cam seemed to follow them around a bit.

Does it only scan when there are animals within view? That's the only time I saw it do that. So can anybody shed some light on this for me? Is there something I can do to make it scan?

I think it only scans when there are animals within range. Sometimes I've seen it scanning and no animals but I think they were looking for something.

The buildings are probably the Safari camp.

No the cam is also operate from inside the building. I believe that sometimes someone will scan the area outside the buildings looking for animals so they can bring tourist out in the cars to view them. I have seen many a time cars loaded with ppl driving around looking at animals near the waterhole. Hope this answers your question. Cast :>) :bgrin

The buildings are part of the resort inside the Wildlife Refuge. The cam is manned mostly during the day by the lodge manager whenever she's not too busy with resort business.

MA

Latest posts

Back