Ada, Oklahoma show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
How did everybody do that attended the Ada, OK show over the week-end??? Who were the top winners????We didn't get to go......

We had a really good time! I like the facilities alot better than Purcell. It stormed Friday and Saturday but you did not have to go outside at all, it is under one roof. I loved the stalls, they were open from about 4 ft up with bars and the horses could look around and see each other and I am sure made it not as stressful for them being locked up most of the weekend. We met several new people we plan on seeing again at Shawnee for the Area 5 show. This was our first show for the year so we got to see a few friends we haven't seen in months again. Our horses, and my daughter who did all the showing, really made us proud. .

Our under gelding H Smokin' Colt Pistol took Grand under both judges. two firsts in youth :aktion033:

Our over mare Little King's Boston Ballet took two firsts in Model, it was her first show and she was extremely nervous, but she also took a second and third in two year olds, 2 firsts in youth, and 2 firsts in color

Our over yearling stallion Cross Country Mr. Natural, the first time in the show ring took two firsts in his age class, two jr champions and a reserve grand! :aktion033:

Our over gelding, Mini h Smokin' Most Wanted a first and a second in model, third and second in his age group and a reserve champion, along with two firsts in youth

Our two year old under mare, Erica's Oh Bay-b Bay-b took two seconds in model, two firsts in youth

Our yearling mare under, Mini h Smokey Crystal Reflection, took two firsts in youth and a second and third in yearling mares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Terri

I don't mean to correct you LOL !!
default_wacko.png
: but Mr. Natural was Junior Champion under both judges and then was Reserve Grand under one.. :aktion033: :aktion033: LOL !! I know you all were so very excited..

Shasta did a awesome job of showing all her horses.. We also like the Ada arena much better than Purcell. It will be lots cooler for those July shows...
default_yes.gif
:

Ok, I was on a show high this morning when I woke up still, but thru the day at work it wore off
default_rolleyes.gif
: I was trying to read what my husband wrote on the side of the show schedule on each of the horses and I think I had him mixed up with all the other writing
default_wacko.png
: I really should learn to reread what I write and see if it makes any sense before posting. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back