Active forum...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
SO I was thinking ...should we come up with something to do throughout the course of the year. Not quit sure what. But I was kind of thinking like have a drawing for a small little gift every couple of months,(3 to 4) to those who post the most or ???? I dont know--come on help me out here :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: The horse forum has the doofus award, and the youth forum is going to do a "points" type year end award (??)I would be willing to donate a few little things, and I am sure others would to. So why dont you all put your thinking caps on and tell me what you can come up with. It would be a good way to keep the forum active..and fun. You can also email me if you want. ([email protected]) Corinne

Since you are all thinking about things to do on the forum could I ask if someone could run a confirmation thread to teach ( newbies - like me ) more about our donks confirmation. :bgrin

It would be nice if we could track each others birthdays and maybe other special occasions. The forum does this but a lot of times, folks get missed.

We could always do small exchanges.....valentines is coming up, then St. Patty's, ooooohoooohhh a "foal shower" (but it has to have long ears!)

I'll come up with some other stuff.

default_smile.png
how do these exchanges work i never did this before and it sounds neat?

hey Corinne :saludando: i tried to get things going by posting pictures... and counting donkeys :lol: :lol: . the other ideas sound like fun too. :aktion033: :aktion033: it did seem like we were all posting a lot more before the holidays... one would think we would have MORE time now than we did then
default_wacko.png
:

Yes, I think something like that would be fun....I am willing to donate items also. There are going to be alot of long nights coming up this spring with jenny/mare stare, so maybe we can get a thread started on signs of Jenny's giving birth or something. I did real good last year catching a full birth on my digital camera of one of my mini mares. Problem is I always forget to take pics as I am to excited to see the foal.!haha You see birthing signs on the mini mares all the time but very rarely on the Jenny's. Just a thought.

[SIZE=12pt]I think the special occassion exchanges like holidays and/or birthdays are a fun idea. I think everybody probably likes to get a package in the mail now and then!
default_yes.gif
: I'll be thinking about it too although I'm not the most clever person for coming up with these kind of ideas. But I'd love to play along and will be happy to donate too.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Susan, I had every intension of going out and taking some pictures of Maggie and Cotton to post and I have had computer problems like you wouldn't believe. And I'm still having them. So when I get everything fixed, I will jump on the "here are my babies" band wagon too...lol :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back