AAMHC SHOW/RAFFLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Performancemini

Reaction score
Went to Cedar Rapids IA to the All American Miniature Horse Club's show this past weekend. First time there. (Did miss our friends at the show we usually attend). What a great facility!!! The members were all very welcoming. Though we got our 'butts whipped' in quite a few classes (wow! what competition!) we enjoyed it all immensely. Our biggest thrill was when our name was drawn as the winners of the brand new Jerald Show Cart!!!!!!! We had been drooling over owning a new Jerald, but no funds for one-what a real blessing to win it! We thank all the AAMHC members and Jerald for this wonderful gift!
default_thumbup.gif

I've been in Cedar Rapids in past years drooling myself.
default_firstprize.gif
Congratulations!

I sent you a personal message and congrats on winning the cart!

Congratulations! Enjoy that cart... you won the third cart that the All American Miniature Horse Club has raffled. Thanks for coming to our show and helping us keep up this tradition! Yes, the competition was tough but you won the biggest and best "ribbon"!

Yep!!! That's for sure!
default_firstprize.gif
You can't hitch a horse to a ribbon and drive in it! The competition was tough but gorgeous (horses! I wasn't looking at the humans!
default_whistling.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
). Everyone was so welcoming-we had a great time!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back