A warm welcome for Daisy Mae and WindChaser

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHARLOTTE & JOHN

Reaction score
Hello friends!!

Back in July, before we got Cash and Sassy we had put a deposit down on a couple of other minis. Daisy Mae born 6/14/07 and WindChaser born 6/16/07. The owner thought they would be ready to go in late August, but after info that we got from reading posts on this forum, we decide to wait until later to bring them home. They arrived here on Friday 10/5/07.

These first two pictures were taken back in July but we could not post them until now because we did not own the minis yet.

Here is WindChaser

HORSES011b2.gif

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Here is Daisy Mae

HORSES013.jpg

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Here is a picture taken yesterday of "the Herd"

2HORSES009.jpg

:xreiter: :xreiter: We are having a slight problem with the "alpha mare" issue but other than that everything is going well.

This is a picture of the "old west" style building that Hubby is making. It will house 2 stalls and is the first of several buildings we hope to create.

2HORSES014.jpg

Update!!

Cash and Sassy have already had visits from the vet and the farrier. The Vet came out and checked them out. He gave them several vaccinations and gave them both a clean bill of health. Our vet lives just down the road from us and is a horse owner himself. We also inquired about possibly gelding Cash. He said we can do it anytime and it will be $75 for the gelding fee. The vet will be back out in 3 weeks to give booster shots and we will have him check out Daisy Mae and WindChaser then.

Congrats on your new babies :aktion033: :new_multi: :cheeky-smiley-006:

Beautiful pics of beautiful babies. Congratulations. My husband wants a Bobcat like your husband has. We rented a couple at various times to help clear land. He and his Dad were like little kids with toy trucks.

Congratulations on the new additions.

I like the idea of having a little village of the old style buildings.

Your minis are adorable!!!!

I love seeing the pictures and reading about husbands and wives enjoying them as a couple
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

The building your husband is making is A LOT like the ones my husband has made for our horses and I love them
default_smile.png
He's got 2 more to make and then I think we'll have all we can use (he has built two big run-ins, two 2-stall barns, a single separate stall, and a 3-stall barn already -- one more 2-stall and one more 3-stall to go).

:aktion033: Congratulations on your new minis :bgrin They all look healthy and happy, you have proved that old saying is true, minis are like potato chips you can't just have one :lol:

Thanks for sharing.

Yvonne

Adorable!!!!!! I like that shed-gonna show it to my hubby, I need two or three like that-I want to get 2 pygmy goats, these would make nice housing for them! And one for in the pasture, and one for....

Your horses are terrific. And so are your pictures. I didn't get to see your buildings. The picture didn't come up for me for some reason. Your going to have lots of fun with all your horses. Mine sure do make my life complete
default_yes.gif
:

Okay I got to see your building.(Took awhile to show up on this slow old computer of mine and we still have slow dial up) It's really neat. Be sure to show it again when it's completed. Hope to see lots of pics of your horses. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back