~ A thank you letter ~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
I have only been a forum member for a short time. The help and advice I have received before AND after getting Bailey home has been invaluable.

Recently I was looking for advice on picking/cleaning out his feet as he was very nervous with me handling them. I also looked for advice on him nipping, ideas for his stable/shelter, suggestions regarding a 'buddy' for him, feeding him and the list goes on...

I have taken on board each piece of advice and tried many things.

I now have myself a well mannered little man.
default_smile.png
. The biggest change in him would be the fact that I can clean out his feet and lift his legs without all the fuss! :aktion033: I was firm, but not harsh and what a difference it made. This happened because I received some fabulous tips and advice right here on this forum!

I have mentioned before that many years ago I had 2 big horses, but they were not babies. This is a different ball game raising a baby!
default_wacko.png
:

Bailey is settling in very well. He is so inquisitive, so nosy! You honestly can't work outside without him climbing all over us, poking his head through where it shouldn't be just to see us. We can't use the wheelbarrow without him pushing it over! I can't pick up his horse poo without him sticking his head in the bucket! He is my little shadow.

He is spending less and less time with the other horses over the back fence and more and more time with us. He follows me around everywhere! My family spend most of our time outside, so he really loves it. He is NOT people shy at all...! He is a complete character.
default_yes.gif
:

In finishing, I wanted to thank you all for sharing your knowledge. I didn't just want to ask for your help without following it up by thanking you all.

:aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

YAY for Baily!!!!!!!!

congrats. im glad you worked everything out and now have a nice gentleman horsey.
default_wub.png
: yes baby raising is SOOO much fun. just love what they do for attention, or out of curiousity.
default_rolleyes.gif
: (like charm....i have pics of him kissing me, sitting in my lap, knocking over the muck barrel, eating the hay scraps in the muck barrel, carrying around his food pan, laying on a BAG of shavings, etc. lol, just luv em.)

well great job with your little guy. keep them updates comin!!! :bgrin :lol:

im so glad things are going well with bailey. they are just so much fun and we all learn something every day!

Latest posts

Back