A tale of a tail

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
no pictures because you really can't see it, but... Ellie Mae's tail seems to be broken at the end. it looks a little off so i felt it... and there is a definite kink in the end. i felt every other donkey we have and all of their tails go straight down from top to bottom. i am wondering if perhaps mama stepped on it? has anyone else noticed this with a baby or heard about it?

it does not seem to bother her when i touch it, and when my foot was broken it hurt like the dickens, so i am not sure whether it is actually broken or maybe she was born that way... i did not notice it until this week so i can't say whether it has been this way from the beginning or not. :eek:

Poor Little Ellie Mae
default_sad.png

Maybe it got bitten?
default_unsure.png
:

not unless mama did it... they have been in the foaling pen since she was born, only out when supervised and not with any other critters... that's why i thought maybe Taffy Jo stepped on the tip of her tail? i wish i knew if it had been like this all along, but i just did not notice until last week...

[SIZE=12pt]sounds like you are right...stepped on..oops...
default_crybaby.gif
: ...can you take a picture? would it show? Nikki[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back