A nice article about our minis in the paper..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pam

Reaction score
The local newspaper wrote a nice article about our farm in the local newspaper. Although some of the "facts" and measurements were not quite quoted correctly, and the picture shows my filly not set up and legs going everywhere, for the most part, I think the editor did a great job and captured our love for the minis in his comments.

My husband and I are really passionate about our minis, and they are like our "grandbabies." So far, our three adult children have not even married, let alone had children, so we have to be content with our furry "g-kids."

I wanted to share my excitement about this article with my forum friends
smile.gif

Check out the article at :

http://www.thestarpress.com/articles/6/050165-4756-007.html

Pam Taylor

Wow, that's really cool. They did a good job with the article. I know how hard it is to get one to come out sounding right when a non-horsey person is doing the writing. Congratulations though and you were right about them being like potato chips
laugh.gif

Thanks Voodoo....

Minis are our passion, and my husband and I love to be able to share our enthusiasm with everyone.... hopefully, this article will spur some interest in the breed in our area.

Very nice article. Good to see the mini's being promoted in such a nice way.
biggrin.gif

Great article. I would be excited about it too. I really like that you expressed the height at the shoulder instead of at the last hair on the mane. More non-horse people seem to understand that better.

Angie

Actually, I did say last mane hair during the interview, but the reporter changed a lot of my comments. At least most everything was OK and not totally off
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back