Local Newspaper Article

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pam

Reaction score
Our local newspaper did a nice article on our favorite mare "Ice." Although Ice was a "wooly" mess, in the picture, I think the reporter did a good job of sharing our excitement and love for our horses. There is an "online" article available.

http://www.thestarpress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...STYLE/712110301

Yea - these minis are like Lays potato chips
default_biggrin.png

Pam

What a great article!!! That's really great that you can share what you love and all your accomplishments with your community. Congrats, you guys deserve it!
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Kaitlyn

Edited to add- Ice looks darn cute in her woolies! Definatly shows the "huggable" aspect of minis
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pam --

Congratulations on making the paper!!!!

I loved reading the article, especially about your huge win and about your blind student touching your mini's eyelashes!!!

balloons2.gif

Jill

That is so cool!! Nice to be recognized for what your doing... Ice looks very sweet!
default_yes.gif

Loved the eyelash story, they are just so gentle...
default_wub.png

Very nice article.........And congratulations on the AMHA Championship!

MA

Thanks for the nice replies.

This is the second time that this reporter has interviewed us and written very nice articles. I think he did a pretty good job.

This area does not have a lot of miniature activity, so I am glad to be able to promote the breed a little
default_aktion033.gif

Minis are our passion and it is nice to be recognized for all our hard work. I wish that everyone could see the actually paper. It was a full page layout, and a cute picture of Ice is on the front page in the top right corner, notifying everyone of the article on the "Life Styles" page. Our wooly girl looks lke a cuddley dudley in this second pic.

Thanks again everyone for responding.

Congratulations on your win and that is a super article.
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Pam...what a great article....and most of all...what a great accomplishment winning like that oh my gosh! Congratulations...well deserved news!!

Great article, thank you for sharing!
default_yes.gif
Bless you for involving these students in the wonderful world of minis.

Latest posts

Back