A month for Posie being with us..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniforFaith

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I justed wanted to share some pic's of Posie's first time being with my mare and gelding at the same time.. SHe has been with us one month today.
default_wub.png
: I just love this little girl :538: Overall everyone got along, just a couple bucks and some biting going on.. Then she ran up to me like help, get me out of here..

Bulldog taking off:

IMG_0089.jpg

Everyone taking a little jog:

IMG_0088.jpg

Starting to get rougher:

IMG_0087.jpg

I was able to take these because Faith was sleeping around dinner time. She still isn't acting herself and now the ear really aches her.. :no: I'll be calling the Dr in the am, or maybe a late night trip to the ER if the advil doesn't kick in soon.

Thanks for letting me share pic's of my mini's..
default_wub.png
: I don't show, but I am a very proud mini owner..
default_yes.gif
: Love my trio with all my heart.. Bulldog is one lucky guy, two blue eyed beauties.. To bad he is gelded
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Ps. Sorry everyone is dirty, been to cold to clean everyone up..

Last edited by a moderator:
so cute! and don't worry about dirty, everyone understands it's too cold to get them all wet to clean them up! we don't show but are proud mini owners too...
default_wub.png
:

and hope things get better for Faith too!

[SIZE=14pt]what a colorful bunch
default_wub.png
: . they look great!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]hope Faith is feeling better soon, Nikki[/SIZE]

I have a question for you, how does my Bulldog look? I know he isn't hurt'n for a meal, and he does have a fluffy winter whoolie going on, but is he overweight? I will be doing more work outs this spring, it is just this weather, and they don't seem to be doing much, just like us.. Just wondering
default_unsure.png
:

Latest posts

Back