A little togetherness

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

Reaction score
We have a 12x12 run-in shed that is our "barn". We divided the space into two stalls and added dutch doors. Generally, the doors are left open and they come in and out as they please, depending on the weather.

We very frequently find the 3 younger girls all together in one stall. I finally got a picture of them doing it.

IMG_2853.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]That is SO adorable! And you have BEAUTIFUL little girls! [/SIZE]
Thanks Karen. These three are really special to us. I still can't believe we have them.

The dark one in the back is Izzy...she's our almost 2 yr old and our first mini (April of 2009).

The pinto in the middle is Baby, who is the most laid back thing you can imagine...she's 8 months old.

And in the front is our silver bay, Missy who is 7 months old today. She's the one we almost lost two weeks ago because of colic. She's only been here just shy of three months but she has become "the favorite" around here. I cannot wait to see what she'll look like under all that fuzzy stuff.
default_wub.png

So cute! They look like they're good buddies.
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]That is so adorable!!!! Couldn't have gotten a better picture. Just love
default_wub.png
all three of them!!
[/SIZE]

Way cute! Just wanna go in there and curl up with them
default_wub.png
Funny you mention that. When I first saw the thread that is what I thought it would have been. Someone cuddled up with a cute little mini in the barn. Great picture indeed.

Latest posts

Back