A little *Magic Shoes* story

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlawridge

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Dolly here! Just wanted to thank my Auntie Janell and let you all know what I think of my custom made special Little * Magic Shoes * made for special little horsies like me :bgrin

Well, it all started out with a bit of yet another pedicure. I am a good girl but I don't like my humans to think I'm too good and try to make sure they know who's really in charge here....so I do quick little jerky movements once in awhile just for fun. Besides, it kinda makes these pretty red blotches burst forth on Mr. Human's hands when I do that
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Then came this funny looking metal thingie on my back foot. Mrs. Human started taking care of that while I was just kinda hanging out.

Dolly-shoesdave-sept26.jpg

Then I suddenly realized WOW! Breakfast in bed!

Dolly-shoesdavec-sept26.jpg

But Mr. Human kept rearranging me cuz he thought I might be uncomfortable, saying rude things like "Gee, she sure has gained weight!" I mean, can you believe the nerve! Finally I says "Hay! make up your mind...a girl's gotta eat ya know!"
default_eat.gif
:

Dolly-shoesdaveb-sept26.jpg

See!! Ain't it a purty little thing?

Dolly-shoe-sept26.jpg

Well two days later we start all over again, except this time I get two more on my front feet.

Dolly-shoes-sept28c-1.jpg

The first time I walked in all three I felt like a ballerina! (but you can just call me prima donna)
default_yes.gif
: They sparkle and shine!
:flirt:

Dolly-shoes-sept28b.jpg

I had to go right over and show Immy and tell him all about it!

Dolly-image-sept28-2006.jpg

Personally, I would recommend these perky little shoes to any special little horsie. They look oh so cute and my back leg looks even prettier now don't you think Auntie Janell?! :aktion033: Also, have you noticed my coat is now three colors?? I'm tryin' real hard to be the color of my mommy. Okay, enough said....time for midday snack. See you later!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Dolly-shoes-sept28-2006.jpg

Why, hello Prima Donna!

Yes, they do look very shiny! *_* And sparkly! Make sure that when you get them all dirty, you beg Auntie Janelle to get you a nice, new pair.

Prima DOLLY, in fact!!!

So pretty, so cute, what a lucky filly to have such devoted humans.

I wish I had had this forum when I was teaching my "special" children!!!

What pretty shoes theres a lucky filly with very nice humans to care for her. Really nice to see.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

She is tooooooo sweet! I agree that she is lucky to have such loving humans. I wish all horses had that.
default_wub.png
:

Definitely a precious "Prima Dona Dolly" ....... Thanks for a Good Morning Smile.

MA

Awww.. She is an absolute DOLL! She knows she is all that and a bag of chips! :new_shocked:

You must keep us updated on her!
default_wub.png
:

:saludando: HI Debi~

I didn't know that Dolly posted her story on Lil' Beginnings as well as Little Bit's, just happened across it, as I don't get here to read as often as I would like anymore.

Bless you and Dave's hearts for adopting little Dolly, and for being so committed to her.
default_wub.png
:

I KNOW that she had you two wrapped around her little hoof the minute you laid eyes on her though.
default_yes.gif
:

I'm tickled that Little Bit's *Magic Shoes* are helping little Dolly so much, :aktion033: I bet she will be able to go without her front shoes very soon. That back one may take a little longer.

Tell Dolly Auntie Nell is very proud of her, and give her some special sugars for me & the Biscuits.

Speaking of sugars, I just wanted to mention that Dolly's Mommie makes horsie and doggie treats, and has them for sale on Little Bit's store, a percentage of the proceeds go to Little Bit's Help Fund. :bgrin THANK YOU DEBI! The Biscuits can testify to just how DELICIOUS they are, too!
default_yes.gif
: That big bag you sent the Biscuits Debi, didn't last too long, gotta order some more from ya!
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back