A little clip here and there.....on a couple of babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
OK, I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE these necks.......anyone who knows me knows I'm a neck freak I guess. One of the musts on my list.

This is little C.T., Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory, over a month old......and Very fuzzy, and esp has a hairy head, fuzzy checks and muzzle still, so it overpowers his teeny tiny face; but since out weather is so crazy right now, I only did a little to see what I wanted to see.

He is so petite, pencil fine, and long UPright neck on him.........and he's a sweetie too.

ea01830a.jpg

ea01883b.jpg

ea01808e.jpg

ea018541.jpg

And it was getting dark, but the time I made it down to the other field, but here's Mr. Handsome - Erica's Taking on Heirs, two months old and VERY, VERY fuzzy, he was born when he still needed hair and fluffed up quick.

e9fed542.jpg

I actually clipped a little bit on TKO and Looker as well, but didn't bring the card that has their pictures on it, it's still at home....

WOW! Of course, I
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
them both!!! Handsome has the prettiest head for a "boy" and CT *sigh* ... Destiny's got one VERY good lookin' baby brother
default_smile.png

I love them both, i cannot decide which one i like best lol. Big City really does stamp his foals with that buckeroo 'look'. I really like them both. I bet Looker looks goooood too.

Very nice!

can't wait to see more clipped foals .... hint hint
default_wub.png
:

Very Nice! I can't wait to see TKO colt omg, if you ever think you don't need him I think I could manage to make room for him.

Christy

Very Nice Erica! I like them both a lot and can not wait to see them all unwrapped! That is exactly the horse I want, but filly lol!

Gage

I love them both, i cannot decide which one i like best lol. Big City really does stamp his foals with that buckeroo 'look'. I really like them both. I bet Looker looks goooood too.
Yes he does.....they are Buckeroo through and through, very arogant usually and very upheaded!

But........Handsome isn't BigCity. His daddy is Taker, though Handsome's dam is a Buckeroo grandaughter, by Buckwheat.

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS BOYS!!! Keep the pictures coming.... :bgrin

Ok, here are some not so good pics of the other two boys I clipped a tad on.......

My baby, TKO - Erica's Total KnockOut, Ijust love him, beautiful headed lil guy, so well put together. Halter is an XS, suckling and I have it up as far as it will go with an extra hole.

e9f9b68f.jpg

e9f9b645.jpg

And lookers wondering what all the commotions about (he didn't know he'd be next in line to try on the halter)

e9f9b569.jpg

And heres Looker - Erica's Take a Look at Me, all he wanted to do was play with mom, hence his stance, and me holding him.....

e9f9b5f6.jpg

And NO he's not spoiled
default_rolleyes.gif
:

e9f9b531.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! They are both fabulous and I sure do see why that little TKO has got so much of your love!!!! What a gorgeous boy!!!

Wow, you have such stunning boys. That TKO is one of the prettiest foals I have ever seen. :new_shocked:

But I am still partial to C.T.
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

They both are very nice...

I do like TKO a lot.
default_smile.png

Here's the one that hasn't had an announcement yet.....or any pictures

Erica's Banditos Beyonet, a bay colt out of Little Kings B T Buck Bandito and his dam is Erica's Can't Touch This, a Reflection daughter. He's a cutie and going to be smaller, probably around maybe 31. He is 8 days here, he was a little rolly polly, fat stinker when born - got plenty of goodies in the womb, but is leveled out now

e9f9b43f.jpg

e9f9b411.jpg

Here's the other rugrats........didn't have time to clip their necks the other day - so some of them are getting SO Fuzzy!! But I still love them. Can't wait to see a these next year.

Erica's Big City Baileys on Ice

e9f9b485.jpg

e9f9b4f3.jpg

showing his stuff to another mare in the field (not his momma)

e9f9b4cf.jpg

Erica's Big City the Thunder Rolls

e9f96264.jpg

e9f9b393.jpg

Erica's Bandito's Beauty Mark

e9f9b595.jpg

Erica's Big City Bank on Me

e9f962b5.jpg

Erica's Big City Brite Lights

e9f95e64.jpg

e9f95bfa.jpg

I also had a good picture of Twister, who I haven't showed much.........but left that card at home, and I'm at work. And Bella and Princess are so fuzzy, but I have a couple of them on that card as well as Shelly.

I'll get around to clipping the rest of them sometime..........

Here's the one that hasn't had an announcement yet.....or any pictures

Erica's Banditos Beyonet, a bay colt out of Little Kings B T Buck Bandito and his dam is Erica's Can't Touch This, a Reflection daughter. He's a cutie and going to be smaller, probably around maybe 31. He is 8 days here, he was a little rolly polly, fat stinker when born - got plenty of goodies in the womb, but is leveled out now

e9f9b43f.jpg

e9f9b411.jpg

Here's the other rugrats........didn't have time to clip their necks the other day - so some of them are getting SO Fuzzy!! But I still love them. Can't wait to see a these next year.

Erica's Big City Baileys on Ice

e9f9b485.jpg

e9f9b4f3.jpg

showing his stuff to another mare in the field (not his momma)

e9f9b4cf.jpg

Erica's Big City the Thunder Rolls

e9f96264.jpg

e9f9b393.jpg

Erica's Bandito's Beauty Mark

e9f9b595.jpg

Erica's Big City Bank on Me

e9f962b5.jpg

Erica's Big City Brite Lights

e9f95e64.jpg

e9f95bfa.jpg

I also had a good picture of Twister, who I haven't showed much.........but left that card at home, and I'm at work. And Bella and Princess are so fuzzy, but I have a couple of them on that card as well as Shelly.

I'll get around to clipping the rest of them sometime..........
I love "Beauty Mark" and "Bank on Me" and....oh lord, I guess I love them all! Gorgeous! But if you think your's are fuzzy check out Addison on the photo gallery page...Now THAT'S fuzz LOL.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

They are all wonderful and as they grown, somehow, they even look nicer!!!!! :aktion033:

What a great crop of boys!!!!!!!! Girls too, but it looks like the boys are in the majority. :bgrin

Oh!!! They are all GREAT!!!!!!! AND I will get to see at least one of that last set in person
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back