A little clip here and there.....on a couple of babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bank on me is my favorite so far, wow. Is he still available????

Love them all but Banker takes the cake!

Erica,

They are all so beautifull! I can't wait to see them all clipped! That Ericas can't touch this is a GORGEOUS mare!

Congratulations on such a beautifull group of foals! I wish I was lucky enough to own one of those...

Gage

Here's Twister - Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister. I'm itching to clip a little on him too, he's so petite and I can't seem to capture it all on any pictures I take of him, his head is tiny, tiny. He's rotten too, as he and his dam are still in the maternity pen though he's almost a month old, the mare will be heading WAY north after he is weaned, so we are trying to hold her breeding back for another month.

e9f7acd3.jpg

e9f7abdb.jpg

Awww, there's that handsome little man! He's such a ham! ;) And...I can see my girl there beside him!!
default_wub.png
:

Jodi, he is a Ham!!! Totally..........remember those pictures of Royale and his show buddies acting like wild men and having a fun time, what he was doing was watching them as they were in the pasture right next to him in that first picture (probably in his mind saying, oh I could do that, ya'll aren't anything special)

Awww, see! He is just FULL of personality!
default_wub.png
: I really, really love him! And I also really enjoy seeing the pictures of all of these GORGEOUS horses! Hope to see some of them a little closer up ;) sometime in the coming months! Keep em' coming!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh man I have to say even though TKO is IMO the best foal this season, I am IN LOVE with Baileys On Ice....Oh WOW...If I was rich, he's be in my barn in a heartbeat.They are all Stunning Erica, I know you are so proud of them all. I think everybody will agree with me, when we come on the forum and you have posted a bunch of pics for us...Its like Christmas all over again!

Oh my gosh, Christmas indeed! My eyes bugged out when I saw Big City Bailey's on Ice.
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: What a little love. I'd take him (her?) home in a heartbeat.
default_yes.gif
:

Keep on posting them please!

Leia

I've just been waiting for the right moment...................

Bailey is already taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Thank you Erica for letting me have the chance to put one of your outstanding horses in my barn. I fell in love with that boy from the very first picture!

Kim

OOOOHHH Kim!!! I already guessed! I saw that he had snuck into your avatar! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fell in love with him from the first pic too, but being all the way over here in NZ it would be impossible, Im SO happy for you! Im sure he couldnt be going to a better home.

My happiness for you does come with one condition though...you have to share him with me in pictures! I just know this boy is going to be something special and I cant wait to see hime grow. Well done Kim!

Thank you Helen.... oh, don't you worry I will share lots of pictures.
default_smile.png

I was just waiting for someone to notice my avatar. I asked Jill to add his picture when I first decided to buy him.

I knew how Erica's horses sell so quickly so started e-mailing her as soon as I saw him.

He's coming here to be with 6 other miniatures(1 retired mare and 5 geldings). He will be added to my gelding group and will be shown. I have lots of high hopes for him.

Kim

Congrats, Kim! Bailey is lovely and appears to be getting even better by the day! I wrote to Erica within 1 minute of seeing the first photo of TKO, but no can do, apparently he is a keeper and I can SURE SEE WHY. He is my all time fav. Did I need another colt? OH NO. But geezo pete, that one took my breath away and before I knew it my fingers were typing. I guess we will have to enjoy him from afar, all I can say is Erica, keep those TKO pics coming! I can't wait to see what else that beautiful Taker produces!

Amy, Yes little TKO isn't going anywhere for a while......I have quite the sentimental attachement to him being out of Knocker. I don't like showing weanlings, but you never can tell, he may come along to Nationals for the ride if he weans out well more mentally than anything.

Of course I just love his mom, she's my baby - here she is in all her motherhood glory, just out in the pasture, well has been out in pasture for 2 going on 3 years now......and I still find her so beautiful

e9f43271.jpg

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

OH! Be Still My Heart!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Erica, on another fine crop of Tiny Trotters!!! :aktion033:

And Congratulations Kim!!!! He is absolutely STUNNING!!!! :aktion033:

Nancy & Mike

Oh, boy, Knocker still has it going on!!! It is not just mommy goggles at all. She is truly beautiful
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
hearton.gif
What more could you want? She did it all in the show ring and now look what she's put on the ground!

Latest posts

Back