A lazy day at the Clark household

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valerie

Reaction score
They say you should "let sleeping dogs lie".....I think that may apply to diva kitties too.....

I am at home trying to recuperate from some dental work.....and lo and behold the girls decided that the bed was the very best place to take a mid-day nap........ and as you can tell from the later pics that they were none too impressed with me bugging them....shocker I know..... but at least I didn't dress them up in anything.
default_smile.png

004.jpg
---Saidi is the bigger diva..haha...Izzy the little stinker

008-3.jpg
---the "oh good grief, woman, leave us alone look"....and then

002.jpg
---if I squint real hard will she go away?.....not likely

last but not least....Izzy..(this was from yesterday).....
001.jpg

I love my girls....but they are real "divas"..... thanks for letting me share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh they look so comfy! Our two will take over the whole inside of the bed when we are sleeping. And pretty soon I am hanging off the bed and kitties are taking up my side. Izzy is super adorable! They both are!

You mean cats sleep ELSEWHERE than on the bed? One of my two cats occasionally sleeps in her cat bed, but mostly when WE are in the bed because she's afraid to get rolled over upon. The calico always sleeps on the bed, she just shares it with us at night.

CatsOnBedsmaller.jpg

SnuggleCats009.jpg

Your cats are beautiful! I LOVE longhaired cats and my first pick would be a Himalayan or Ragdoll but my husband says "short haired females only" so rescue cats it was!

Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!! Matt, I am still trying to get a "good" picture of Izzy......she really does give me the "I do not want to be bothered by you" look everytime I bring the camera out.

Andrea, your girls are so pretty........my cats are medium length...but shed a lot....go figure...they supposedly are not supposed to, but ya, not so much.....and they hate being brushed/combed......I have now resorted to one of the horse rubber type curry brushes...they seem to tolerate that better, and it still has to be their idea on when they want to be brushed...(spoiled, you bet....... but yes, they do add a lot of "fur" to our household and clothes...your hubby was smart to go with short-haired.....and rescues to boot, that is awesome!! Izzy sleeps with me every night but won't sleep in the bed if I am gone, she but Saidi, will bring in a toy to bed every evening & then leave again....... they just crack me up. Izzy also wakes me up by meowing in my face.....and gets louder if I don't answer her....not usually a problem except for the 2:30 am alarms she likes to do.......generally she just wants to snuggle with me.....again, yes, very, very spoiled.

Have you tried one of those grooming mitts? It makes them think you are "petting" them instead of brushing. My girls shed a lot, too, but at least it's a little less. I think ALL cats shed, it's what they do
default_smile.png

Andrea

Back