A goat!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Redrock Flashtacular looks like a muddy, hairy, goat complete with long gotee blowing in the wind! :DOH!

12-21-07021.jpg

This picture was made yesterday when it was 65+ degrees. Now, today it is blowing snow and 27 degrees with near blizzard conditions! I guess that long hair under her chin will keep her warm!
default_smile.png

Oh my what a difference between her show photos and this one. Sounds like she needs all that hair though to stay warm, BRRRRR!!!!

Ha, wow, I've never had one with hair quite that long. Impressive!!!

Liz

Aww.. what a doll. She sure does look like a goat with that goatee!

Thats how all mine look right now! Great pic!
default_biggrin.png

Boy this looks like our Mini Mares do this time of the year !!! If I could figure out how to post pics,... I would share their pics with you all !!! There is a complete difference between "Summer Minis" and "Winter Minis "- (goats !!!). We live in N. Nevada and it gets pretty cold here too !!! Merry Christmas Eve To Everyone !!! minimajik62

i love this mare. I know she is for sale and if i had the money she would be mine but i need to save up for shows and i just bought another splash. im kinda addicted to splash paint minis and want to start a splash breeding program
default_smile.png

i love this mare. I know she is for sale and if i had the money she would be mine but i need to save up for shows and i just bought another splash. im kinda addicted to splash paint minis and want to start a splash breeding program
I love the splash patterns too! If Flashtacular doesn't sell soon, she will be removed from my sales list and added to my broodmare band.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back