a girl and her pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle

Reaction score
My daughter, Maren, is 17 months and already a HUGE horse fanatic (like her mama
default_rolleyes.gif
: ).

I took these pix today and thought I'd share
default_wub.png
: ....

"Maren, do you want to go over and see Hidee?"

MarenlaughR.jpg

"C'mon Delilah...let's go see Hidee!"

MarenLilahrunR.jpg

"Okay, mama...I'm here...now what??"

MarenHideeR.jpg

"Maybe you could ask Hidee for a kiss."

HideeMarenR.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist!
default_wink.png
:

And no, on the last pic my mare is NOT possessed! lol
default_wacko.png
:

Thanks for letting me share!

I thoroughly enjoyed your photos and captions :bgrin Thanks for sharing them. Is Delilah an English Shepherd perhaps?

outlawridge,

she's an australian shepherd. she looks a little weird in that pic...she was running VERY fast! lol

I love all the nice comments guys, thank you!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Sparkle,

Actually I think she looks pretty cool in that pix and your caption fits perfectly.
default_yes.gif
: Was wondering as she looked so much like an ES. I'll bet she is very sweet with your little girl too.
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=10pt]Adorable little girl and of course love the pictures / captions! Thanks for sharing![/SIZE]

Lori

Oh precious! I know what you mean, my 18 mo old grandson awakens to "poniesponiesponies" and we go out and he calls "Treeeeeeeeasure", then it's a race to the barn where all I hear is "cookiescookiescookies" and those mares don't bite his fingers! :new_shocked: Maren(I adore her name) is just too cute and I love her obvious love for her "pny".

Oh My, those are fantastic pics. Your little girl is precious and your Hidee is great sport. :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Such adorable pictures! Maren will treasure those when she grows up and has children of her own to show them to!

Latest posts

Back