A foot of snow!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaming of Minis

Reaction score
Yesterday we got a foot of snow. I am sick so I had to stay in but today I was itching to go out. So I put on my snowgear and with my camra I went down to the barn. And I got this...

spring06187.jpg

spring06186.jpg

spring06189.jpg

spring06191.jpg

I had a Blast watching Muffin's little legs try to get through all that snow! He was not very happy he just wanted to go in the barn. :lol:

That looks like more than a foot of snow! Wow, so pretty.

We rarely get more than an inch or so.

But I am ready for Spring, now, so though I would have loved to see that back in November, December or January, I am wanting to see the grass greening up, now!
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing, hope you feel better soon.

Liz M.

Good grief....that is a whole lot of snow!

Love the pictures, very nice!! :aktion033:

That looks more than a foot! So cute, I love how you can't see their legs.

But you can keep that white stuff. I am happy with the 60 degree weather we have been getting!

Thanks Liz, Shari, and MiniSeasons! :lol: Its funny just three days ago with had 50-degree weather (a temp. I had not seen in months) isn’t it funny how mother nature works?

Stephanie-

I'd say definitely MORE than a foot of snow! :eek:

Sure looks like it's giving your little guy some excersize! :new_shocked:

MA

It looks like he's swimming! There's gotta be green grass under there somewhere, right??
default_please.gif
:

:bgrin :lol:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I thought there was a little silver dapple following the horse in the first pic!

But it´s his tail!!! :new_shocked:

Latest posts

Back