A few pics of the spoiled brats

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
It is a Beautiful day out! Farrier did 5 mares and I clipped 4! I am finally getting my life back. This past surgery a month ago has done wonders for me! Last night I was sitting on the couch next to Art and I was crying. He asked what was wrong, and I said "NOTHING!! I don't hurt anymore"!!!! I have been outside all day with him helping with the horses. God I missed them! Dreamer came up to me in her stall and laid her head on my hip and nuzzled me. The barn was full of nickering! This is what I want, to be with my babies and be pro-active again. Even Art had a teary eyes as I was surrounded by unconditional love! I cried and hugged each and everyone of them... I WILL get my life back, and if I don't, then I will enjoy it to the fullest from now on....I could'nt get Dreamers pics to up load..I'll try in another post..

Here are todays pics. Thanks for looking!
default_saludando.gif

Cricket and Ziggi...Cricket is the resident mud-daubber

IMG_3175.jpg

Dayja...Dreamers last foal

IMG_3214.jpg

Lady and Dayja

IMG_3225.jpg

Dreamer

My Dell Terra Stallion, Dillion... I have never seen a mane on a horse like he has! I have to trim it 4x a yr, same with his tail

IMG_3272.jpg

Dillion

IMG_3267.jpg

I just burst into tears when I read you don't hurt any more! It means SO much to me that you don't!

*HAPPY SIGH*

The kids look great! I'm so glad you're spending time with them again! Hug Cricket for me!

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
So happy to read your feeling better.

Your babies are beautiful. I just love Dillion, he reminds me of my boy Ari, hair & all.
default_wub.png

I saw your pictures on FB, so you know I am so happy for you. The horses look wonderful and I bet they are really happy to have you out there working with them - not to mention giving them the hugs you haven't been able to do. I'm like Robin - makes me teary knowing you are not in pain and able to do what you love.

((((HUGS))))

Barbie

So happy for you, and the minis! They are the best therapy aren't they? Good for you, I have happy tears too reading, its so good to hear.

Wonderful news - I too am having a tear at hearing that you are feeling better and now spending time with your beautiful minis. Thanks for the pictures and the update - cant wait for more plus some of the special Dreamer
default_wub.png

Anna

Latest posts

Back