Hi Everyone...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
I hope everyone is doing well. I miss LB and the members. I see alot of new members have joined this wonderful site, Welcome to all. I am getting ready for the holidays, the best that I can. I am still working, PT now. The Drs look at me in amazement, that I am still here, but as I told them, "I'm not planning on going anywhere soon". I have taken myself off alot of the meds, and I am doing better by doing so. Still take the Chemo pills, they are helping with the tumors, and the pain management. I keep my 2 1/2 yr old grson, Cubby every other weekend from Thur pm and I drop him off at school Mon am. He is a blessing in my life. The horses are are well and looking great. Art is sooooo good with them. Ziggi is now a 2yr old last May, she is the "baby", and she knows it. Dreamer is doing well and thriving. Art has started her on her winter joint therapy, bless her heart. She gallops and plays with Ziggi and Cricket. I don't get to spend alot of time with them. Now it is mostly thru the fence, because if I fall my bones could break. I don't complain, life is good, I'm still here! There are so many more people who are struggling alot more than I am. I am truely blessed. I hope that everyone has a wonder and safe holiday season...Cheers!

Thanks for updating us. I'm always checking the back porch to see if you have visited. I know you don't know me, but I just want to tell you that I think you are such a strong, strong person!
default_wub.png
You are an inspiration to all
default_yes.gif
I keep hoping they will find something that will keep you with us longer, you never know, medicine is always coming up with new things.

Bless you and check in with us once in awhile.

Pam

Hey it is very good to see you on here! Glad to hear that pain is more tolerable. And that you are enjoying your horses and family. Wish you the best and I hope you have wonderful holidays!!!!

Hi T. I am so glad you posted finally. All I can say is that you are such an inspiration. Luv ya so much.

Thanks for the update! I am glad to know you are enjoying life and that your horses are doing well.

Hi Theresa - so good to hear from you, I too always keep an eye out for your posts, you are such an inspiration to us all.

Little Cubby must be growing into quite the young man by now, it must bring you so much pleasure to be able to spend 'quality time' with him every other weekend. Glad to hear that all your beloved furkids are keeping well - bless Art for taking such good care of them all!

Hoping that the winter months are kind to our wonderful Dreamer - daily prayers continue here for her, you, Art and all of your family.

Take care.

Anna

Good to hear from you! Glad to hear your little ones are doing well - thank you for the udpdate!

Liz R.

Thanks for updating us. I'm always checking the back porch to see if you have visited. I know you don't know me, but I just want to tell you that I think you are such a strong, strong person!
default_wub.png
You are an inspiration to all
default_yes.gif
I keep hoping they will find something that will keep you with us longer, you never know, medicine is always coming up with new things.

Bless you and check in with us once in awhile.

Pam
I'll ditto what Pam said, as she wrote it better than I could.

It's great to hear from you Theresa. You have the most remarkably positive attitude I've ever seen. Keep on keepin on. Doctor's don't know everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Theresa, so good to hear from you and that you are doing as well as you can. Glad to hear that your are feeling better and that you are finding happeniness in each and every day. I know that being able to go out and visit the 4 legged kids even if it is with a fence between you for your safely enriches your life--I know it did when I was going through my breast cancer. Just being able to go out to the fence and pet their little heads as they came to say HI was such a calming, relaxing time for me. You care in my continued thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back