A few of my FAVORITES....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
Just thought that I would share a video clip of my FAVORITE "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" daughters with you....

The grey mare in the video is "Allure Ranch Spirits Grand Illusion" that my husband purchased back from Oklahoma about (2-3) months ago so that we could breed her to our stallion.

Then there's the bay pinto filly "Allure Ranch Spirits True Ambition" she's an absolute hoot. I'm so glad that I retained her. She has such an exuberant personality.

Finally we have "Allure Ranch Spirits Ultimate Dream" she's my one and ONLY "RFM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior" granddaughter out of "Allure Ranch Ultimate Avalon".

I just love theses girls.....

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

Last edited by a moderator:
Your girls are beautiful. I would give my right arm for your fences..I love em..I actually love your whole area. I loved the end of the video when the bigger girls made room for the youngster to squeeze in at the watering hole...really cute

now I have to go watch your other videos...hope you dont mind
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you..... Unfortunately, the OLD woman (ME) behind the camera isn't as steady when filming. I guess I need a tripod, chair and just sit down in the middle of the paddock Ha!

Latest posts

Back