A few neat Animal Christmas Lights!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
I just thought I would share a few pictures I took last night. This is at the Brit Spaugh Zoo and the park, in Great Bend, KS....they always put on a VERY NEAT display......this isn't near everything, but a few neat shots......everything is pretty much animated. They had tigers, elephants, kangaroos, an elf fishing, ducks flying in, monkeys, a neat lighted tunnel to drive through, rams, dinasours, Santa riding a buffalo, reindeer, swans, lions jumping through a hoop... you name it....My daughter loves going through it every year, and so do we!
default_wub.png

Hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas!

12-22-08009MediumWebview.jpg

12-22-08025MediumWebview.jpg

12-22-08026MediumWebview.jpg

12-22-08018MediumWebview.jpg

12-22-08019MediumWebview.jpg

12-22-08020MediumWebview.jpg

Here are a couple short videos....first time trying this...hope it works...

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/Rock...urrent=Rams.flv

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/Rock...12-22-08042.flv

Many many years ago we used to go to a drive through "trees of lights" display in Belleville, IL. It was so peaceful and beautiful beyond words. The kids (mine and her cousins) were young and we heard one of them whisper - "gosh it makes you ashamed you ever cussed, doesn't it". Evidently they found it as awe inspiring as we adults did.

I love things like that! Thanks for sharing Michele!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, some friends and I always head up to the Toledo Zoo for the lights before christmas too and its always a real treat
default_smile.png

Lights are always so much fun to look at..

Thanks for sharing the pictures
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back