A couple of pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
I was taking pics today of Redrock Flash Drive for an inquiry. Head and necked him and gave him a bath only as they are still predicting more rain for here and these horses live outside! This boy can trot and will make someone an outstanding driving horse. He should mature a tall A or small B.

Driver.jpg

This is Redrock Hi Fashion Flash as she was coming up from the pasture. She has the prettiest head and is the richest dark chestnut color. Almost a liver chestnut. She hasn't been clipped but is virtually shed out. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep her for my broodmare band. Sigh..... somebody else will have to go...

HiFashion.jpg

Becky, I love both of them but that color on Hi Fashion is awesome!!!! I didnt know that any babies would shed out that smooth without clipping! Sheila
default_smile.png

Very nice babies! How old is Hi Fashion Flash? I can't believe she shed out all by herself!

I was taking pics today of Redrock Flash Drive for an inquiry. Head and necked him and gave him a bath only as they are still predicting more rain for here and these horses live outside! This boy can trot and will make someone an outstanding driving horse. He should mature a tall A or small B.

Driver.jpg

This is Redrock Hi Fashion Flash as she was coming up from the pasture. She has the prettiest head and is the richest dark chestnut color. Almost a liver chestnut. She hasn't been clipped but is virtually shed out. I'm trying to figure out a way to keep her for my broodmare band. Sigh..... somebody else will have to go...

HiFashion.jpg
Great pics ! they are both beauty's
default_wub.png
: Redrock Flash Drive Has a Gorgeous head And the colour of Hi Fasion is beautiful!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats :aktion033: :aktion033:

Nice foals Becky. That first one makes my heart beat faster!!

Latest posts

Back