A couple new recent pics...!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosuthastomasp1

Reaction score
The first pic is of Ruby, while I was showing her in the 2yr old mare 31-33 class, she got both firsts, but there were only two in the class... How does she look?

Novemberpics002.jpg

And this is our entire group of horses that we took to the two Ocala shows... I know you can't see much, but left to right, two weanlings- Jazz and Spirit- Sr. Stud- Symmi- Yearling mare- Charm- 2yr Mare- Ruby... What do you think?

nov05showstring006.jpg

So, how does everyone look, and what do you think?

Jess

Edited: Sorry Ruby's pic is so big, I'd resize it but the program is having a mood-swing and won't let me!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]What a beautiful head and neck and expression on Ruby. She is lovely![/SIZE]

Nice buttes too!
wink.gif

Lyn

I think Ruby could stand up fine to the competition in a much larger class. Shes a nice mare!

Jess,

Ruby is gorgeous! And so are all those lined up together! :)

Who are the two leopards appys? :)

Susan O.

Wow Jess, Ruby looks GREAT and you are doing such a FANTASTIC job showing her.
new_shocked.gif
Look how well she's showing for you!
aktion033.gif
And look at all those colorful fannies...what a beautiful show string!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

GREAT JOB JESS!!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

CONGRATS
aktion033.gif
on your success with Ruby, although, there looks like there'll be MUCH more success with that bunch.

Well done, they're all beauties
biggrin.gif

saludando.gif
Nicole

gorgeous horses, ill have the spotty one please
wink.gif

Wow Jess,

I am impressed, great job, though she looks butt high there to me, I bet it's just the angle of the camera.

Her head espically Really looks like her daddy (CCMF's Legacy for those of you that don't know!) Super nice!

And I love your butt shot
biggrin.gif
, you want me to put horses and owners together for you all?
smile.gif
Her 3 are (from left to right) 1,2, and 5, the other two are owned by CCMF.

She's doing a Killer job with them!!!
aktion033.gif
Kudos to you!!!
aktion033.gif

(And you should just see her cool videos!
biggrin.gif
)

>>>> Whitney

Ruby has a gorgeous head and neck!
aktion033.gif
And look at all those colors
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
. I would be happy to take those spotted ones away from you LOL!!

Thanks all!

I'm so proud of Ruby, she works so hard and just loves to please.

Susan, the two leopards are my weanling colt, Mystique Feather's Soaring Spirit, and CCMF's CCMF Enchanted Charm!

Dawn, she was showing well for me in quite a few of the classes, so that was exciting, usually she's just like "You want me to do what? No, I don't think I will. Are you sure? Well, tough, I think I'll just stand here with my head down. Thank you very much."... During one of the g/r classes I wanted her to really show in, I took a piece of fresh banana covered in Caramel!!!! Came out sticky, but She showed her butt off!

I'm glad everyone likes the show string, I work hard with them and wasn't sure if I was working their hips up enough!

All these people that like spotty horses need to be judges so spots can start doing well!!!!! LOL, I'll stick to pintos and solids when it comes to showing though! CCMF Shows Charm, and I do show Spirit, but mostly in color (Where I don't mind having such a funny color horse!)

Thanks!

Jess

ps, I got photos of a bunch of horses while they were showing, if you had any horses there, or horses that you know of specifically you wanted to see, send me a class and a name and I'll see if I got any shots! PM or Email.

Latest posts

Back