A Colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cricket8

Reaction score
Found a colt that I am in love with. Please message me and I will show you his pic to see what you think.

Please email me photos at [email protected] and I'll be happy to give you my honest thoughts
default_smile.png

Looks as though all of you are awesome. I wouldn't have even looked past his color. Now that I study him more from the picture that I can see I can pinpoint all of his faults. Nothing I want. Now I have to find something that has good breeding, is pretty in color, and has great conformation that isn't too far out of the budget. I am not looking to spend over $1000 I know tough range.

Thought maybe you would get a kick out of this. Didn't want to post again so I will put in here. Pardon my ghetto rigged harness and bridle haha. Oh and apparently the breeching slipped as well... well don't pay attention to the harness all together because apparently I wasn't either haha. Burton's new patrol car. The local police officer cam over for a ride.

0618122107.jpg

Thanks all we need to do is add some lights and sirens and we will be good to go. I think she's looking pretty fantabulous in her pepto pink cart!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back