A Big Thank You to Erica & Sheryl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrae

Reaction score
I am just getting into minis and these two ladies have been wonderful! They have answered a million questions for me and have been so helpful as I learn and get started with these great little horses! Here are my girls from them....

World of Miniatures Infinity - she is in foal to Erica's Taker and is due April 8th.

298134686.jpg

And the yearling Sheryl so kindly delivered to me today! Cross Country California Dreamin'

298134680.jpg

298134688.jpg

I appreciate the two of you!

Hey Janet! You're so welcome and anytime you have a question or need help, just ask.

Infinity is a beautiful little mare.
default_yes.gif
It was nice to see her and I can't wait to see your post when she has her Taker baby.

Dream looks awesome in that pink halter. Obviously it's her color! lol

I have to say I really enjoy your TWH, Hi Fi Mama, quite entertaining.
default_yes.gif

Hey Janet! You're so welcome and anytime you have a question or need help, just ask.

Infinity is a beautiful little mare.
default_yes.gif
It was nice to see her and I can't wait to see your post when she has her Taker baby.

Dream looks awesome in that pink halter. Obviously it's her color! lol

I have to say I really enjoy your TWH, Hi Fi Mama, quite entertaining.
default_yes.gif

Hi Fi Mama is quite the character isn't she???!!!! Never a dull moment with her in the barn!

They are both BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

You already know I've got a soft spot for Infinity. She's the momma of two of my perlino girls (Double and Bomb Shell).

And Dream is so beautiful!!!

I think you will have so much fun with your girls.

Can't wait to see that Taker x Infinity baby!!! I'm thinking of having her daughter, Double, spend some QT with him in a couple months
default_yes.gif

They are both BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

You already know I've got a soft spot for Infinity. She's the momma of two of my perlino girls (Double and Bomb Shell).

And Dream is so beautiful!!!

I think you will have so much fun with your girls.

Can't wait to see that Taker x Infinity baby!!! I'm thinking of having her daughter, Double, spend some QT with him in a couple months
default_yes.gif

Thanks Jill! I am so excited, I felt the baby moving around earlier this week. I love your Infinity girls! I'm sure proud to own their mama now!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the wonderful world of miniatures! Be careful - they are VERY addictive.
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png
You are off to a fabulous start!
default_biggrin.png

Awe I love them
default_wub.png

Infinity and Takers baby is going to be "Breathtaking"
default_wub.png

OMG I LOVE Cross Country California Dreamin'!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous!!!!!!! Congrats
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks guys! I am very excited to say the least! I worked with Dream today, she is great...loaded with attitude!
default_yes.gif
Miss Infinity's foaling camera is up and I can watch her from the house now. I am going to try to get up and running with Mare Stare!

Latest posts

Back