A before and after shot...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
Here is my one and only appy mare, Chamomile :bgrin She is my little driving mare. Well not too little as she measures 35" tall. I just bought her a Camptown Harness with the Freedom Collar (thank you hobbyhorse23!!) and in July we will be getting our brand new Hyperbike! CDE's look out!! This mare has the prettiest trot, so long and flowing. She reminds me of a warm blood in her movement. Enjoy the pictures!

Before:

cammybefore.jpg

After:

cammyafter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
please post pics of her hooked up when you get all of ypur stuff

i'd love to see your turnout

Thank you for those pictures Leia! I really appreciate them. I'm getting more and more excited waiting for all my new stuff to get here! Poor Chamomile won't know what hit her
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I will for sure post pictures of my little set up when it all gets here. I'm sure I'll be so proud that I won't be able to resist sharing
default_yes.gif
:

She is very pretty, and I agree, please do share photos when you get her hooked!

Leia........I really like that last pic you shared!

She looks very nice Mindy...please show pics when you get her all fixed up....you know that CDE stuff sounds like it would be alot of fun.....so you go girl and show'em what Appy can do
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back