A beautiful picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
I just wanted to share this beautiful picture that my friend Christy Searle of CNC Minis took at the show we were at this last weekend, on Mother's Day! It's a shot of the double bred BOB colt that I'm showing, Dane. He is so handsome!
default_wub.png
:

dane2007.jpg

The show was lots of fun, Dane looked great as usual.
default_yes.gif
:

Christy

I had some spare time and edited the picture for you
default_smile.png
Its SUCH a nice photo good job and your horse is beautiful
default_smile.png

If you dont like the edit let me know and I will remove it as I know we've had problems with this .. :eek:

default_wub.png
:

dane.jpg

Beutiful animal! How well is he placing in the show ring? ~Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well. At this last show he got first in the 2 year old stallion halter class and then took Grand. Last year as a yearling he got a first in his yearling class and went Grand over all the stallions there. He also went first in his age group, then Grand and then Supreme at one show last year. I'm hoping for a repeat at the show this weekend in Lewiston ID! We'll see how it goes, I know there will be some tough competition there
default_yes.gif
:

Edited to add: he is really a driving horse, but we are doing halter while we wait for him to turn 3... soon!! He has been ground driving and all I can say is WOW can this horse trot!!! I can't WAIT for next year!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back