8Th Area National Shetland/AMHR show,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] My horse is fat and not worked enough, but I am still excited for it! My buddy Liz (Nootka) isn't going to be there, so it won't be AS fun for us. But it will be nice to see friends and all the beautiful horses. [/SIZE]

I just started a new job as a rural postal carrier. I hope to have two horses there but may have friends and daugter in law showing for me. We will surely miss Liz coming! I wanted to see that baby, darn.

I hope we have a good turnout this year. This weather has me ready to get out and SHOW.

Hi,

I am going to try going to this show with my two year old shetland filly. We will see how she does in liberty, since she likes to run.

Amanda

Aw, we'll probably come up for at least one day, but I will miss getting to show.

Liz

[SIZE=14pt]Guys, have you seen what number class is solid color stallions A? I can't find it anywhere, just B sized. [/SIZE]

Thanks! -Kim

Which weekend is it?? If its the weekend of June 10-12, I will be up in that area, so may have to stop by!!! Its in Spanaway, right???

Liz, why wont you be there??

I hope to atleast come up & watch, but not showing at that one this year, none of the horses are in shape, I was just too busy on mare stare.....haha, now I am busy teaching Rascal some manners. :bgrin

We'll be there... as well as in Eugene this weekend... and we JUST got back a bit ago from an awesome show in Walla Walla, too!
default_yes.gif
:

I'm bringing my girly girls, Zena & Zuni, to this show.

They're a bit pudgy but we're going to have fun anyway.

I have a friend that will show them for me as I can't run around

to much with my lung condition......

Haven't shown any of my horses for years, this is going to be a kick.

Latest posts

Back