6th Foal of the season

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]This little filly decided that she was going to make a grand entrance and give us a run for our money. Needless to say she made us all work really hard and diligent for her to survive. On April 10th at around 1:30 a.m. we placed an emergency call to our vet after working with this little girls dam for over 30 minutes. She was stuck and needless to say no matter what we attempted to do to free her she wasn't coming out past her rib cage. THANK HEAVEN for our vet. (MY HERO) Both her and her dam are just fine without any complications from the incident. Her sire is "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" and her dam "Pine Ridge Minis Cloud Dancer". [/SIZE]

This is "Dancer's" fourth foal for us and needless to say I'm EXTREMELY estatic that she here. This little filly has been full of herself since the moment that she was finally pulled out. She has (1) stunning ice blue eye. Her a cannon measurement is 7.50 inches.

100_0387.jpg

100_0372.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Oh she is.... But unfortunately I can't keep any of them....[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations -- she's a very lucky little lady, beautiful too!!

Anna

Latest posts

Back