4th of July plans anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here I sit on the puter, the boyz are watching TV and my poor aussie is already miserable....the neighbors are blasting away and the poor doggy hates it. The other 3 dogs are completely oblivious
default_rolleyes.gif
: .

Due to a current dry spell in the money dept I think we will be staying home keeping an eye on all our critters.......figure our other neighbors will do fireworks...maybe even some that don't just go "BANG"
default_wacko.png
:

We had wanted to go to the Ocean to watch the fireworks at the beach, but with a scaredy dog and lack of funding it is just as well we stay home.

Not going to do very much.

Our daughter will be on the 4H hay ride in the parade.

Not sure if we are going to watch the fireworks or not.

I always worry so much about someone catching our house on fire with their fireworks that I don't enjoy being gone.

I just looked out the window and our new neighbors our letting off fireworks right now----did I mention that they have no running water yet
default_frusty.gif
: I guess I better go get my dog.

Fireworks on the beach at Long Beach, WA!!!!

Anyone in the vicinity is invited.
default_smile.png

Go out the Bolstad approach and look for us to the North in the big, green tent!

It's awesome and the weather's going to RULE.

This is a family tradition, long-standing and the show is the best not to mention the "show" of all the people getting stuck in the sand in their minivans and suvs (Oh, yes, they don't realize that four wheel drive is necessary off road, not until they are already stuck!).

Rori, if you come down, we'd love to see you.

503-338-8215 is our cell.

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

Liz M.

I'm going to clean my fridge! I know, I know, I'm so exciting you guys can barely keep up with me!!
default_wink.png
:

But on Sat all three of my kids will be here for the first time in a long, long time, we'll all be together. My son and his family will be here from AZ, my daughter and her family and my youngest son will all be here. We'll grill out and have the camera's going and it'll be a great day! :aktion033:

Not a darn thing...

Hubby is busy baling hay for the cows for winter. My father-in-law will probably bale my mini grass hay this afternoon.

I thawed out steaks and bought some corn on the cob, but I'll probably be eating alone this evening and he'll have to reheat his whenever he gets home. So, it goes during hay season.

Latest posts

Back