4th foal for Rockin Robin Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin1

Reaction score
This little girl was born on tuesday the 28th, around 6:30 p.m. so far my mares are being very considerate with their timing. We have 2 to go. This is a Roys Toy Snippets Feature baby making her a Bond Snippet granddaughter.

She is sorrel/chestnut but what I can't figure out is she has pink pigment eye liner , lips, and genitals. So what is she?

cinnamonfillyhead.jpg

cinnamonfilly.jpg

Her dad is a sorrel pinto, mom is a ? silver bay Overo. She clips out sorrel, her mane is sorrel but her lower legs are almost black.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant help on color but she sure does look peaceful in those shots!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: What a cute filly congrats!

Cute baby, don't worry, the pink skin will darken, I have seen several sorrel foals whose skin is pink or pinkish at birth that darken with age. sometimes it take a couple of months or more. congradulations on the new foal

Precious baby :)

I have also had sorrel foals born with pink looking skin and it darkened in a few days usually.

Susan O.

Thanks, she is a real sweetheart.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Unfortunately can't keep them all. :no:

Robin

Congratulations Robin! How angelic she looks! Yes, red foals are often born with the light pigment, and it will darken to black in a short while.

Don't know about the color since they can change completely sometimes but she is gorgeous. Congratulations!!

Robin,

She is darling and I can certainly see the pink tinge in her color!! It will be interesting to see how much it darkens up as she gets older.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" on a precious little filly!!!

Those are the sweetest innocent pics! She is just too precious! I'd say sorrel also, and those pics belong on equusite.

I had a sorrel colt born four years ago whose skin was BRIGHT pink- like Cremello pink. His eyes were blue, too. Everything faded to normal within a week of birth.

Pretty foal
default_smile.png
!!!

What a little doll! Congratulations! :aktion033:

Denise

Silversong Farm

[SIZE=14pt]She is beautiful... I would say chestnut.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations, she is beautiful! :bgrin

Robin She's beautiful
default_wub.png
: