6th and final 06 foal for Rockin Robin Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin1

Reaction score
I get to sleep at night, I get to sleep at night!!!
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
: Don't go getting upset, I don't sleep at night anyway.
default_wacko.png
:

I have been watching Cocoa for some time now and about a week ago I told my mother that she would have it on April 9th. So I got up in the a.m. and was watching Cocoa on the monitor while talking to my mother on the phone. She was laying down and seemed a bit crampy. I kept seeing something move in a blind spot but thought it was the mare in the next stall. Then suddenly I saw 4 legs :new_shocked: , said something I don't normally say :eek: and hung up on my mother.
default_unsure.png
: Yes, she was wearing a breeder alert halter and on camera and I still missed it. Thankfully he was out and doing fine. He was still wet but Cocoa had passed the placenta. :aktion033: I got a couple of photos of him out on the lawn when he was just a little over an hour old. He is a Bond Snippet Grandson and looks like he has 4 white socks. I know he is a Chestnut but he has a dark dorsal stripe. Can he be this dark and still be a dun?
default_unsure.png
:

Introducing Rockin Robins Red E Or Not ( due to his mother being sneeky)
default_yes.gif
:

cocoa06coltback.jpg

cocoa06coltnursing.jpg

cocoaandbaby06.jpg

Robin

Congratulations! On your nice colt and being done with foaling season! Get to sleep again...yeah! I'm just getting ready to start my mare-stare.....got 3 due in the next couple of weeks.

Congratulations on your sneaky little cutie. I can't help you with the color question, but he sure is pretty. I love your stall wall idea there too. Very unique.

Very nice colt. Congrats and my your got mare stare over with quickly. Good for you.

Joyce

[SIZE=14pt]AWWW Robin, Cute! Isnt it great to know that you can at least TRY to sleep tonight? lol[/SIZE]

Lyn

What a cutie...congratulations! I'm so jealous you get to try to sleep...we just had our first this weekend...7 more to go :new_shocked:

Tracy

Those mares can be so sneaky!
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
: It's like they know when they can get off camera, fool the halter alert, and have their baby all by themselves. Pretty mare and a darling colt. Congratulations on your healthy deliveries.

And getting to sleep in!

Congrats! They sure can be sneaky! I came out after just checking 45 min. earlier to find my new lil girl all wet and barely standing, placenta on the ground beside her. Thankfully both our mares did good on their own! :aktion033: Cute lil guy!!!

Sheri

Congratulations on your nice colt! He looks like a good one!! I wish some of mine would be sneaky, anything, just have them!

Congratulations on your new colt Robin!! He looks so content laying there with his mama!! Glad it all went well for you. Now you can get MORE sleep anyway!
default_yes.gif
:

Congrats!!! Shame on that sneeky mare. I wonder how they know the one spot u cant see them at?

Congratulations! Adorable little boy! Pretty mare too! We had a QH colt born that color and within 24 hours was a red dun.

Latest posts

Back