4-H walk with the Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini Lover

Reaction score
Well most of the 4-H members were out at the barn this weekend. On friday the 2 dwarfs came. Toad and Sweet Pea and just adorable and we all fell in love. They have the cutest little faces.

Toad and I
Dwarfs010.jpg

On Saturday we all did our stalls, played with our Minis and then decided to go for a walk. It was such a nice day, with the sun shining. We all had fun but I think we walked a little too far as most of us were complaining about sore legs. It was well worth haveing the sore legs though.

Single File Everyone
walk1.jpg

Group Picture (excluding me as I was the photographer)
walk3.jpg

Devon and Sweetgrass
walk8.jpg

Britton (my gelding), Me, Devon, and Sweetgrass
walk12.jpg

The scenery was beautiful and made the walk all the better.

walk11.jpg

We met a couple horses on our walk. They were very excited to see us and our minis were calling to them.

walk5.jpg

After our walk we went back to the barn and put our horses away. Then we all went to Cara's house for her birthday party. Cara's cake was so cool. It had a picture of the Mini that she leases on it. We all slept over and went to the barn on Sunday morning and had a stall cleaning contest, which I placed 3rd in. We all scrubbed away at the walls, dusted, and cleaned our water and feed buckets.

carascake.jpg

We all had a great weekend and now that it is nicer we will probably be walking a lot more often.

Thanks for letting me share.
default_smile.png

-Nicole​

Very nice pictures Nicole! Thanks for sharing them with us. Sounds like it was a great weekend for all of you!

Tammie~

Looks like you guys had a great day!!! It was such nice weather wasn't it?! The new little ones are adorable - I will have to get out soon and meet them. Lori

:aktion033: Great Pics Nicole!

Glad everyone enjoyed the weekend.

Gotta keep busy till show season....right?
default_yes.gif
:

Sending
default_wub.png
: back to our 4-H'ers

from all the critters at Littlefoot!

wow..you guys had a great weekend!! Thanks for sharing the pics Niki! Glad the party went well...you guys have way too much fun together :bgrin

ttyl

-Kris

Wonderful pictures and looks like a nice time was had by all, horses and folks. Nice to meet you too and the birthday cake looked too good to eat. Thanks for sharing.

Joyce

Aww so cute haha!
default_wub.png
: where swetgrass on the mountain lol!!

Latest posts

Back